Empyrean Age 2
Wow, did you guys see the trailer?
That was some pretty intense stuff.
From what I have heard, the new expansion contains stuff like
- Factional Militias: The NPC factions are encouraged to recruit pilots to gain membership into their channels and mailing list.
But this poses a problem. What if someone had an alt with the opposing faction, won’t they be able to infiltrate their communications base then?
- Ranks: Titles that are handed out to the people who support their faction.
- Factional Warfare Agents: New agents for the more daring people, who will be assigned missions that are inside enemy territories.
- Statistics: Pilots will have stats on how their doing in their fight against their opposing faction.
- System Occupancy: Factions can gain occupancy of a system by winning conflicts in complexes. Then they can attack a enemy bunker withing 24 hours and the system’s sovereignty changes over to the winning team.
So one day when you log off in a war-sanctioned system, when you log back on and the sovereignty changes, you might be blown to smithereens. That sucks.
- Combat Zones: Carebears warning! You can get killed in high level space! Watch out!
- Factional Warfare Complexes: More plexes, but they are determine your faction benefits. Oh by the way, MWD can be used again!
- World Shaping: Black Rise is ready and open! 49 new systems and 40 stations!
The expansion’s website can be found here.
If you forgot to catch the trailer and would like to know what all the fuss is about, please click here.