Even before I got my Crow, lately it’s just been a lot of cruising around in belts looking for Guristas and doing some small complexes that are not empty. I guess it’s fun for the first bit while, but then it gets really redundant.
Then I tried to spice things up by flipping cans, waiting for can flippers, and taking wrecks hoping someone would engage in a 1 vs 1 battle with me. So far that hasn’t been working out very well either.
Other than that, here is a small list of past events:
- Had scouting help from Zoe for a hauling route through some low sec systems to retrieve my order of tritanium with my Badger Mark II.
- Almost got a kill in Akiainavas (Moa) with my Crow but he got out of warp scramble range, which is 24km, for some reason. Almost had him, he was down to 20% hull. Then we were able to recruit a new corp mate who is an active miner.
- Me and Zoe joined in on a mining operation with our good friends over in the Kul corporation and at the end, Saft surprised me and interrupted me when he brought in his cloaked Manticore.
- Then our corp did some little PVP and had some fun flying our ships
- The corp did a few missions for fun times.
- Went and tried to gang flipped cans. We first tried to lure other people to us by dropping our own can with minerals in it. Not a lot of people tried to steal our containers so we stole from others. Very good operation for a first fleet flip.
- Received another new corp mate
- Back to level 4′s with Saft, Zoe, and Busta. Yay!
Ya, that’s what I do, besides throwing up some sell orders and contracts.
I also wanted to share with you guys on how things have been going and to present to you some of the beautiful scenery of EVE online!
August 24, 2008 No Comments
Thank you too all those that submitted their screenshots of EVE Online! There was many great and exceptional shots taken. They ranged from pilots amidst combat to pictures of some really exotic ships.
Here are the winners!
First place: Yea Mon
Second place: Evo Mannerheim
Third place: MasterOfEngeering
They each will receive the following:
1. 5 million ISK
2. Scorpion blueprint copy worth estimated 1 million ISK
3. Ferox blueprint copy worth 500 thousand ISK in game
Here is the pictures, respectively winning their places:
Thanks again to all those who participated! Keep a sharp eye out for these pictures to appear in the top bar soon!
This was of great success and I may host future contests for you, my readers and supporters!
Fly safe and remember to keep taking those screenshots when ever you can; because you have no clue when they may be of use to you!
August 18, 2008 6 Comments
I am always trying to update the website to make it better. Even if it is just spell checking the little things, rearranging items or adding new features.
So this is a contest, if you wish, to contribute your art of EVE to the website.
All you need to do is send me a screenshot that is at least 865×180 big. The I will crop it into the correct size and find a point of interest on the picture to place that image into the header of the website.
The image may be anything from a large capital fleet ganking a smaller fleet, your ship mid-warp, a beautiful mining scene, or anything else you may think of.
Winners will not only receive their picture on the top of the web pages, but also a prize of 5 million ISK.
Remember, it is the level of detail, quality, and aesthetics that I am look for! At the end of this, I will clear out some of my older pictures for the new ones!
- Each person may submit 2 screenshots, anyone more than two will be disqualified
- Each screenshot must be at least 865x180px
- Send your pictures to tonglil@Hotmail.com with your in-game-name
- Once the results are announced, the grand prize winner will receive 5 million ISK and their winning picture on rotation in the header of the website.
- Second prize winner will also have their picture featured in rotation and receive a Scorpion blueprint copy worth estimated 1 million ISK in game.
- Third prize winner will have their picture in rotation and receive a Ferox blueprint copy worth 500 thousand ISK in game.
- The contest closes on August 15, 2008 and the results will be announced on August 16, 2008
If you have any more questions or comments, please reply to this post.
July 20, 2008 2 Comments